1. COLLECTION, TREATMENT AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
In compliance with the provisions of Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter "LOPD") and its implementing regulations, we inform that the data collected through the Portal will be incorporated into an automated file of personal data which may be responsible for the following company:
Your data will be processed in order to address the different types of relationships that may arise between users of the Portal as a result of the applications, management, purchases or transactions to the corresponding data collection form relates. The data attempt will be those collected through the appropriate forms for data collection and, where appropriate, those that are collected or obtained subsequent to fulfill the purposes provided in each case.
All fields that are marked with an asterisk (*) in any of the forms must be filling, so that failure of one of them may make it impossible for us to provide the services requested.
Data processing currently performed in the Portal are:
- Section "User Registration": In order to make purchases online on our Portal will be required to be registered as a Registered User. To that end, as the file, it will ask a series of personal data through a registration form. These data together with those derived from purchases that will be made will be treated in order to allow the purchase online and respond to their requests. You can also treat your data in order to contact Registered Users if one should arise any kind of incidence during checkout or payment management, being able to collect new data or confirm the data already collected as well necessary for compliance with the relevant contract, for the prevention of fraud or for carrying out surveys on the quality of products and services. Additionally, you can treat your personal data relating to purchases made on the site to create profiles for commercial and advertising purposes as well as to offer you products and services that may be of interest related to the sales sector breakdown of equipment and fashion textiles, footwear , accessories, cosmetics, toiletries, household products, consumer electronics, computer products and other consumer products and services sold under HexGaming.
By ticking the box "I want to receive communications via email or equivalent means," expressly consent that you can send these commercial communications via email or equivalent means (SMS or MMS).
Additionally, during such registration may consent to a number of other purposes that are not directly related to the purchase request. In case you do not agree with these additional treatments, check or uncheck the box provided for that purpose as appropriate.
- Section "Newsletter" By sending the corresponding form, the User expressly consents that as the file may be forwarded by any means, including electronic media, our corporate Newsletter as well as to offer you products and services that may be of interest relating to retail industry equipment and fashion textiles, shoes, accessories, hygiene, household products, consumer electronics, computer products and other consumer products and services sold under HexGaming.
- Section "Work with Us": By sending your CV by email agrees that the data included in your CV as well as those collected during telephone calls or screening tests that are made, they are treated with the sole purpose of checking and assess his candidacy for the processes of current or future selection can be performed. as the file as well as other companies that have business relationships for the retail and fashion textile equipment, footwear, accessories, cosmetics, toiletries, household products, consumer electronics and other consumer products and services sold under HexGaming .
Also, by sending data through the forms provided or by mail to the appropriate mailboxes, you represent that the information and data provided are accurate and truthful and that the user is over 14 years. Portal services are not directed to children under 14 years so we have not provided parental consent in any case.
HexGaming retain their data for the periods provided by law for each case and without prejudice to their right of cancellation.
2. DATA COMMUNICATIONS OR ASSIGNMENTS
Data collected on the Website may be communicated to other companies in the Group HexGaming or have business relationships for the retail of equipment and fashion textiles, shoes, accessories, cosmetics, toiletries, household products, consumer electronics and other consumer products and services sold under HexGaming, for the same purposes as those specified in this Data Protection Policy.
3. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS OF ACCESS, RECTIFICATION, CANCELLATION AND OPPOSITION
Users may exercise at any time, their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the processing of data, and to revoke their consent to the terms provided by law, addressing HexGaming and accompanying anyway copy of the document certifying his identity.
These applications have been developed by Googlei, in the case of Google, can use this data to improve their own services and to offer services to other companies. You can meet these other uses from the links provided.
These tools do not collect data on your first or last name or the address from which you connect. The information obtained is related to the number of page views, language, social network in which our news is published, the city to which is assigned the IP address from which you access, the number of new users, frequency and recurrence of visits, time of visit, the browser and the operator or terminal type from which the visit is made.
We use this information to improve our sites, identify new needs and assess the improvements to be made in order to better serve users who visit adapted for example to the most used browsers or terminals. To permit, meet, block or delete cookies installed on your computer you can do so by setting your browser options installed on your computer.